Gengigel Teething Gingival Gel is an oral gel consisting of an innovative patented mucoadhesive polymer matrix that adheres to the teeth and gums for a long time, forming an invisible, flexible, strong film that performs an effective protective action.
- Reduces pain and swelling during the gum inflammations typical of infancy, such as those caused by teething or traumas
- Alcohol, colorant and sugar-free
- Clinically tested for infants
- Very high safety profile
How to use:
- Spread a small amount of product (0.5 -1 cm), using an applicator or a finger (after washing hands thoroughly) and massage it gently onto the gum until the affected area is entirely covered
- Preferably apply after meals and before sleep, use 3-6 times a day, or as required