FLUOR PROTECTOR – Anticaries Prophylaxis Gel with 1450ppm Fluoride
Gel to achieve the best protection both for the professional in the clinic as well as for personal use at home; its composition of calcium, phosphate and fluoride in 1450ppm, protect teeth against caries and strengthen and repair the affected dentine structure. It also has Xylitol to inhibit cariogenic bacterial growth and D-panthenol provitamin which reinforces and relieves soft tissues such as gums and mucous membranes.
Neutral PH, achieves an optimum distribution throughout the whole oral cavity thanks to its soft consistency and a sweet sensation in the mouth that helps the reinforcement for the patient and their perseverance in daily cleaning.
It is ideal for all kinds of treatments and patients, indications:
- In need of high caries risk
- Against dental erosion and periodontal disease
- Dental hypersensitivity, exposed dentine and gingival recessions
- Patients with xerostomia (dry mouth)
- Orthodontic treatments
- Post-whitening maintenance and reinforcement before temporary sensitivity)
- Patients with weak or irritated soft tissues such as post surgery and the peri-implant area
Fluor Protector Gel
Special dental care in the practice and at home
The protective formula of “calcium plus fluoride plus phosphate”
Fluor Protector Gel contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate. These ingredients protect teeth and repair and strengthen affected tooth structure. Xylitol inhibits the growth of cariogenic bacteria. The provitamin D-panthenol is soothing to the gums and mucous membrane, which benefits the general health of teeth and the oral cavity. Fluor Protector Gel strengthens the teeth and protects them against acid attacks.
Special care for special needs
Fluor Protector Gel is designed to protect against dental caries, tooth erosion and periodontal disease. The gel is particularly suitable for patients:
- with sensitive teeth
- with exposed cervicals
- who consume acidic foods
- who have a dry mouth
- who are undergoing
- with a high caries risk
- who have had their teeth cleaned professionally
- with sensitive peri-implant tissue
- who are having their teeth whitened
When it is used at home, Fluor Protector Gel supplements the professionally applied protective varnish Fluor Protector.
The gel is applied according to the individual requirements of each patient:
- instead of toothpaste to clean teeth
- on a toothbrush in the evening after toothbrushing
- with an interdental brush
- with a tray
Challenging conditions are taken into consideration
The smooth consistency of the gel facilitates the treatment of hard-to-reach problem areas. The special flow and wetting properties of the gel come in handy in challenging situations. Because the gel hardly foams, your patients will be more compliant when you ask them not to rinse their mouth after the application.
It is used under medical supervision