- The suture kit includes surgical scissors, a needle holder, a crooked forceps hamostatic, tissue forceps, a scalpel handle, 5 scalpel blades, and 5 pieces of 4/0 nylon suture thread with needles.
- Enhanced Durability: Our skin-pad is crafted with high-quality silicone, and features an upgraded “vertical and horizontal grid layer” that enhances durability and prevents tearing. reusable and long-lasting.
- Realistic Skin Pad: Our pad accurately mimics the 3-layer structure of real skin, fat, and muscle with lifelike textures, allowing for effective stitching and cutting practice.
- The pack includes high-quality stainless steel instruments，After fine processing, the rear of the handle is specially treated to increase the comfort of grip and make it more stable to use.
- Suture kits are suitable for medical and veterinary students to practice medical skills. It provides a cost-effective alternative to expensive simulation equipment or cadaver labs.
Orrorin Suturing Practice Kit
The must-have tool for medical students to gain practical knowledge for suturing in simulated environments. Our suturing practice kit is designed with meticulous attention to detail and the highest, most lifelike quality to provide you with the necessary practice and experience. It’s perfect for both medical students and practicing physicians looking to prepare for real-world scenarios.
Please note that this product is intended for educational and training purposes only and is not to be used as medical equipment.
- Simulated Skin Pad
- Tissue Scissors
- Needle Holder
- Crooked Forceps Hamostatic
- Tissue Forceps
- Surgical Blade Holder
- Surgical Blades *5
- Suture Needle and Thread *5
All in one
Include All the necessary items for performing a suturing surgery.
Simulated human skin
Simulating real human skin, fat, and muscle allows you to practice suturing without any reservations and gain valuable experience.
The best material
The best silicone, ethylene vinyl, and polyurethane materials can be used repeatedly for suturing practice.
Multiple wound models
Various types of wounds, allowing for practice of a wide range of suturing skills.