ONE OF A KIND – The only wearable aligner cleaner.
WHITENS TEETH – Gradually whitens teeth with no tooth sensitivity
FRESHENS BREATH – Kills 99.999% of bacteria that cause bad breath & tooth decay.
EASY TO USE – No soaking or rinsing required. Just wear & go.
WEAR ALL DAY – Whiten while you straighten all day long to get that perfect smile!
Common Aligner Struggles
- Aligner funk causes bad breath and takes a toll on your confidence. (Bacteria is the culprit, it’s not your fault!)
- Aligner trays and/or attachments can turn yellow over time. And no one wants a yellow smile.
- Cleaning your aligners can be a pain, especially when you’re on the go. Who has time to wait around for soaks or bring a toothbrush everywhere you go?
- Retainers are meant to last for years, but are equally prone to build-up, odors and stains.
How AlignerFresh Saves The Day
- It’s a wearable aligner cleaner, which means cleaning your aligners won’t take away from time spent wearing them.
- It eliminates 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds, leaving you with fresh breath as well as healthy teeth and gums.
- Our fluoride formula adds a layer of defense against harmful bacteria that can cause tooth decay and cavities.
- The formula gently whitens teeth and attachments (even under attachments), so you can reveal a brighter smile when you finish treatment.
- Use AlignerFresh Original Clean anytime you want to freshen up, at home or on the go. No rinsing, brushing or soaking necessary.
Find a Cleaning Method That Works For You
By adding AlignerFresh Original Clean to your everyday oral hygiene game plan, you’re preventing aligner build-up and funk before it becomes an issue. We suggest using it in the morning, at night and after meals for best results. If you get thrown off your routine (it happens!) and notice heavy build-up or discoloration, don’t sweat it. Simply soak your trays in AlignerFresh Original Clean for five minutes for a deeper clean. You can even use a soft-bristled toothbrush with AlignerFresh Original Clean to remove aligner build-up. Be gentle—brushing too hard can scratch your trays and give them a cloudy appearance. Remember that AlignerFresh Original Clean is more than an aligner cleaner foam. It’s a multitasking formula with bacteria-eliminating power and whitening that can be used in retainers for long-term maintenance. Keep it handy for a lifetime of benefits for your oral health.
How It Works
Remove your trays and dispense up to a full pump of foam inside each tray. (A little goes a long way!)
Spread the foam evenly using the nozzle tip to cover and clean all areas.
Pop your trays back in your mouth, spit out any excess, and let the foam naturally dissipate. No need to rinse.