Mode of Action.
Scientific & Clinical Evidence
- CurodontTM D’Senz achieves almost complete dentinal tubule coverage and demonstrates greater reduction in the number and diameter of open tubules compared to the other desensitizing toothpastes.1
- CurodontTM D’Senz enables fast and easy recovery from sensitive teeth helping to effectively reduce pain. It demonstrated recovery from sensitivity faster than the use of a popular anti-sensitivity toothpaste with 80% of patients reporting relief after 7 days. Even after discontinuation, the relief from sensitivity lasted until day 90 in 70% of patients.2
How to Apply
CurodontTM D’Senz can be applied on sensitive teeth before beginning any dental procedure, such as a professional dental cleaning, to make the treatment more comfortable. It can also be used after dental procedures that could result in sensitivity, for example, periodontal therapy, bleaching, etc.
- Apply CurodontTM D’Senz using a rubber polisher, a microbrush, or with a gloved finger
- After 1-2 minutes, ask the patient to spit out the remnants. Rinsing immediately after application is not advised
CurodontTM D’Senz can be used once or several times a day every day until the desired effect is achieved.
- Take a small amount on a clean finger and spread on the sensitive tooth/teeth
- Wait for 1-2 minutes, and spit out the remnants, if needed. Do not rinse immediately after application
- Hill R. et al (2020) “An In Vitro Comparison of A Novel Self-Assembling Peptide Matrix Gel and Selected Desensitizing Toothpastes in Reducing Fluid Flow by Dentine Tubular Occlusion” J Dent Maxillofacial Res 3 (1) 1-11
- Schlee M., et al. (2018). “Self-Assembling Peptide Matrix for treatment of dentin hypersensitivity: A randomized controlled clinical trial” J Periodontol doi: 10.1002/JPER.17-0429.