Halite is the first range of treatment designed specifically for the treatment and control of halitosis (unpleasant mouth odor). Idela in combination with Halita mouthwash.
Bad breath or halitosis is due to an excess of anaerobic bacteria that produce volatile sulfur compounds.Daily use of Halita toothpaste eliminates bad breath and refreshes the mouth, while protecting the teeth and gums.
- Cetylpyridinium chloride – broad-spectrum antiseptic that controls excess bacterial load to fight volatile sulfur compounds, unpleasant odors, produced by bacteria installed in the oral cavity.
- Xylitol – stimulates and maintains salivary secretion at an optimal level.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate – broad-spectrum and long-acting antiseptic, having bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties which, together with Cetylpyridinium Chloride, contribute to the reduction of the production of volatile sulfur compounds, unpleasant odors.
- Zinc lactate – annihilates volatile sulfur compounds, unpleasant odors and prevents the negative effects produced by them.
- Neutralization of volatile sulfur compounds, unpleasant odors that cause halitosis.
- Revitalization and protection of the gums.
- Caries prevention. Prevention of dental biofilm deposition (bacterial plaque).
- Halita toothpaste – 75ml