Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes, made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton, help to protect your baby’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven PH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the PH balance of your baby’s skin and protect them from skin irritation. Aqua Pure Wipes are safe for newborn babies’ skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces.
Greenwood Boric Acid Powder 100gm (BC) KD 0.900
Fran Wilson MOODmatcher Lipstick,12 HOUR Long Wear, Enriched with Aloe & Vitamin E for Ultra-Hydration and Moisture, 0.12 Oz KD 4.500
Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes – perfume free, alcohol free 114 tissues
Out of stock