Vichy Dermablend 3D Correction Foundation is a high coverage foundation loved by makeup gurus and professional make-up artists. In light of the melting formula that fluidifies when it gets to the skin, this foundation perfectly covers all the pigmentation imperfections for flawless skin without a mask-like effect. On the one hand, it has a long-lasting coverage that goes up to 16 hours and a formula that suits oily skin perfectly. On the other hand, the “naked skin” finish looks very natural and the fluid texture ensures that there are no pigment deposits on the skin. Additionally, due to the salicylic acid in the formula, this foundation helps to improve the skin texture and to reduce blemishes over time.
- Texture: fluid;
- Coverage: high;
- Skin type: oily skin;
- Main benefits: high coverage, mattifying, improves the skin texture, helps to correct imperfections;
- Sun protection: SPF25;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- 30% High coverage pigments for full coverage of pigmentation imperfections;
- Salicylic acid helps to reduce imperfections and improve the skin texture with continuous use;
- Diffusing pigments optically correct the blemishes;
- Eperuline soothes the skin.
How to use
After cleansing your skin and doing your skincare routine, apply Vichy Dermablend 3D Correction Foundation using a make-up brush or your hands. Choose the foundation color that best suits the area of your jawbone and neck, to ensure that your skin looks even and perfect.