Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Foot Cream 10% Urea is a repairing foot treatment that provides immediate and comfort to dry and cracked skin. Infused with Urea, Ceramides, and other natural moisturizing factors, this product effectively binds moisture to the skin, all the while restoring the skin’s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. Especially indicated to act on very damaged areas, such as the heels, this formulas softens the skin and offers immediate relief from tightness and itching, delaying these symptoms for up to 48 hours.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: calluses, thickened and/or cracked heels, dryness, dehydration, tightness, itching;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: smoothes calluses and rough patches of skin, offers immediate relief and comfort, provides the skin with long lasting hydration for up to 48 hours, formula is easily absorbed;
- Formulated without: colourants, fragrance.
- Urea, which is produced naturally by the skin, is essential for the regulation og the skin’s levels of moisture;
- Ceramides are important lipids in the hydrolipid film, which strengthen the skin barrier and help prevent moisture loss.
How to use
Apply Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Foot Cream 10% Urea to clean and dry skin. Massage gently until the product has been fully absorbed by the skin, paying special attention to the driest areas, such as the heels.