- Opti Free Express is a contact lenses solution.
- It is used to clean and sterilize all types of contact lenses.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all types of contact lenses.
- Could be used for colored or medical lenses.
HOW TO USE?
- Soak lenses in lenses solution to be sterilized.
- Use the tip of the finger to clean lenses.
- Place the lens inside the eye on the iris.
- Close your eye gently.
- Make sure that the lenses are in place.
GENDER AND AGE
- Suitable for everybody using contact lenses.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Be sure to wash your hands before touching the lens.
- Dry your hands after washing.
- Do not touch the lens with your nails.
- Keep using lubricating eye drops to protect your eyes.
- For makeup: put it after wearing lenses, and remove your lenses before cleaning your makeup.
- Try to avoid the Sun while using contact lenses, or you can use Sunglasses.
- If you feel any symptoms in your eyes, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- It is preferable to check with your doctor periodically.
- It is preferable to remove the lenses from the eye during sleep and put them in the lenses sterilization solution.
DURATION OF USE
- Valid for up to 50 after opening the bottle.