La Roche-Posay Effaclar K(+) is a renewing care for oily skin with blemishes. The ultrafresh and ultralight texture provides hydration without leaving the skin with an oily residue and the exfoliant action of LHA renews the skin surface for a smoother texture and to prevent the pores from clogging. The Airlicium patent helps to control sebum production for up to 8 hours. Within 1 month the skin is transformed: the skin becomes smoother, the pores are unclogged and the skin is less shiny due to overproduction of sebum.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: blemishes, dead cell buildup;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: oily to combination;
- Main benefits: refines the skin texture, oil-free, hydrates, anti-oxidant action;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- LHA has a micro-exfoliant action to renew the skin surface and remove dead cells;
- Airlicium controls the sebum production;
- Vitamin E provides an antioxidant protection for the skin against free radicals.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar K(+) in the morning, onto cleansed skin on the face and neck.