Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Tynor Large Rocker Sole Cast Shoe (257-270mm)
Out of stock
- Deloading of the injured ankle
- Protects the cast from wear, tear, and mechanical damage
- Protects the cast from wetting and soiling
- Reduces impact on the injured leg while walking
- Promotes hygiene
- Improves the gait of the patient on cast
- Better balance and early ambulation of the patient
- The plastered foot is placed in the cast shoe.
- The front closure hook tab is then fixed on one flap, to ensure equal proportions for both the flaps of the shoe.
- The front closure hook tab is then fastened to the other flap of the shoe.
- The ankle strap is then fastened by a reverse buckle mechanism around the leg to a comfortable tightness,