Phytocolor Permanent Color combines advanced technology and botanical knowledge to create a plant-based hair dye for you that is suitable for sensitive scalps due to being formulated WITHOUT resorcin, PPD, parabens or ammonia. Each of Phytocolor’s shades contains high concentrations of pigments and plant extracts to give the hair a wonderful natural shade while taking care of their health in a collection of intense, permanent and deep colors with natural reflections. The coloring cream is enriched with jojoba amd monoi oils elixir containing 10 plant extracts! The exceptional concentration of 5 herbal pigments per shade allows to obtain a natural color with luminous reflections while protecting the hair and scalp. The hair is deeply nourished and soft, and the scalp is respected due to the Epaline and juazeiro tree bark, which soothe the discomfort sensations and provide optimal skin tolerance. Phytocolor, now with a new packaging and a formula without PPD or ammonia, to take care of your hair while coloring.
The box contains:
- 1 coloring cream tube (50ml);
- 1 milk developer bottle (50ml);
- 1 mask – Phytocolor Color Protecting Mask (12ml);
- 1 leaflet with instructions;
- 1 pair of gloves.
Phytocolor Permanent Color guarantees color that will last and look luscious much longer.
- Formula enriched with monoi and jojoba oils to deeply nourish the hair fiber.
- Contains plant dyes from buckthorn, madder, coreopsis, broom and campeche wood, which have been used since ancient times because of their coloring properties.
- Has regenerating, and soothing properties thanks to two botanical extracts: juazeiro bark and Epaline.
- Tested under dermatological control, Phytocolor hair dye minimizes the risk of allergy.
- 100% coverage of grey hair already from the first application.
- PPD, ammonia and resorcinol-free.
Hair colorations can cause allergic reactions, which can be severe. Phytocolor can only be used on head hair. Application on other areas may cause serious reactions (allergies and burns, blindness if the product is used on the eyelashes and eyebrows.).
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a skin rash on the face or if your scalp is experiencing sensitivity, irritation or is damaged.
- You have already had a reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have already had a reaction to a black henna temporary tattoo.
How to use
- The use of the coloring cream can be renewed every 4 to 5 weeks.
- In the first coloration in long or dense hair, it is recommended to use 2 packs.
- For a perfect result, permanent coloring should be performed on hair in good condition.
- After a perm or a straightening treatment, it is advisable to wait for 2 to 3 weeks before coloring the hair.
- To remove any product residue from the skin, wipe with a cotton pad soaked in water and soap.